Business English Course
Our Business English course has been created for graduates and business professionals who want to improve their business vocabulary and communication skills.
Our Business English course is ideal if you want to learn practical English you can use in the workplace and business situations. This is an intensive course which aims for fast progression and a significant improvement in your communication skills and vocabulary.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Available to students aged 21 and over, our Business English course has been designed for graduates, business professionals, mature students and ambitious learners who would prefer to learn English in smaller groups, creating a more focussed learning environment. Those who are studying business, preparing for an MBA or are getting ready for a new job in a business sector may find this English for business programme more beneficial than a standard General English course.
This course is perfect if you want to significantly improve your English in a concentrated environment. You will be part of a small class of just 4-8 students meaning that there is more teacher/student focus and you will have a greater level of personal attention in class. The course can be tailored to suit your needs meaning that you should be able to progress quickly and effectively.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
All of our Business English teachers have business experience which will create a rewarding atmosphere for you to learn and develop. When teaching Business English, your tutor will use authentic materials from the Internet and newspapers so that you can apply the language to real-life situations. We can also provide specialist, industry-focused sessions as part of the programme in the form of one-to-one lessons.
The course content is personalised to the group, but popular topics include:
- Job application and interview practice
- Useful business terms and expressions
- Vocabulary related to services, products, finance and marketing
- Written business communication such as letters, emails, and reports
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Participating in meetings
- Making presentations
- Presenting data and describing trends
- Recruitment practice and procedures
- Understanding cultural differences
- Language placement assessment comprising grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Regular progress monitoring - this will take place with your teacher along with monthly progress tests and fortnightly tutorials in order to measure your achievement and highlight areas requiring extra attention.
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course.
- Twin social programme - different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
- Weekly tutorials - these will take place with your teacher.
- Academic report
- Pre-course needs-analysis questionnaire
- Exclusively available to students aged 21+
|English level||Intermediate to Advanced (B1 - C1)|
|Maximum Class Size||8|
|Start Date||First Monday of every month|
Duration: 4 weeks
|Course Location||London Greenwich & Eastbourne|
|Business English||23 Hours||£310 per week|
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >