The Eastbourne school
Learn more about our English school, located on the beautiful coast
English Centre Eastbourne
A range of English courses are available, whether you want to improve your core English skills or prepare for an exam such as IELTS, but we understand that learning a language is not just about studying in a classroom, it is much more than that.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
We combine modern and traditional teaching methods to get the best result
The courses taught at our Eastbourne School will help prepare students for everyday situations where they will speak to people outside of the classroom and get the opportunity to practise their English language skills with native English speakers. Our staff draw on their wealth of teaching knowledge to assist students of all nationalities. We use well tested methods alongside modern technologies to ensure that lessons are as engaging as possible.
See all of the courses available at our Eastbourne school.
- The School
- Support and Welfare
- Our Students
Eastbourne is full of fun things to see and do outside the classroom. Whether you want to spend time in the school or exploring the town and wider area, there is always something to do, such as
- Enjoying a barbeque on the beach
- Walking along the sea front and paddling in the sea
- Spending an evening at the cinema or theatre
- Playing tennis or golf or learning to windsurf
- Spending time with friends, enjoying activities on the social programme
- Visiting the harbour or walking over to the scenic Beachy Head
Nearest train station: Eastbourne Station
Local bus services: Stagecoach for journeys around the town [bus pass £12.50]. Brighton Buses to Brighton/Seven Sisters/Beachy Head
Nearest attractions: Brighton, Hastings, Lewes, South Downs Country Park, Herstmonceux Science Centre and more.
Support and Welfare
Our Student Services team is dedicated to ensuring that you have an enjoyable stay in the UK. We understand how important safe and comfortable accommodation is for you and we select our homestay hosts carefully to be sure you have a great place you can call home.
Please note that if you are aged 16/17 and enrol on one of our courses, you will join a class of adult students. A high level of support is provided for students under 18, including a separate induction and weekly welfare tutorials. Parents/guardians will be informed of lateness or unauthorized absence from class. Students aged 16/17 are not normally supervised outside of class time and will be responsible for their own safety, although Twin will provide guidelines.
Our student services team will:
- Give you accommodation advice
- Deliver an induction programme
- Give you a student identity card
- Help you to get a mobile phone and Internet access
- Provide you with ongoing support and monitoring throughout the programme
- Offer you counselling and advice on practical issues such as healthcare and travel
- Tell you about the social programme
- Offer you 24 hour emergency support
One of the many advantages of studying English in the UK is the opportunity to learn in a truly multinational, multi-cultural environment. At Twin Eastbourne, you will meet students from all over the world and learn about their cultural and ethnic backgrounds . We are truly a global community.
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >