English school London
Find out more about our London centre in Greenwich
The London School
Our new English school is in the heart of Royal Greenwich. Set in the Greenwich Centre, there are a range of first class facilities available to you, including a gym, café, swimming pool and library.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
State of the art facilities in a great location
We have a wide range of English courses and exam preparation classes to help you to achieve your goals. The school itself is bright with a vibrant atmosphere and our classrooms are equipped with electronic teaching aids so that you can benefit from the latest technologies; there is even the chance for you to use smart phones and tablets for online English quizzes during lessons. You will have access to our virtual learning environment with your own study plan, weekly news lessons, and exam practice.
See all of the courses available at our London school.
- The School
- Support and Welfare
- Our Students
There is so much to do in your spare time, making the most of the school and on-site facilities, such as:
- Socialising with other students in the student zone, eating lunch and using the computers
- Practising your skills on the web in the computer area or using the free Wi-Fi on your device
- Taking an exercise class in the fully equipped gym*
- Enjoying a swim in the on-site pool*
- Stopping for a coffee and snack in the downstairs café
- Preparing your dance skills for the weekend in the dance studio*
- Making the most of the large library, full of books, and computers – great for studying and doing your homework!
Nearest train station: Maze Hill
Nearest tube station: North Greenwich (Jubilee Line)
Nearest DLR: Cutty Sark
Local bus services: 180,188, 286, 386, 422
Local attractions: Greenwich Park - 10 minutes, Central Greenwich – 15 minutes, River Thames – 5 minutes.
Support and Welfare
Twin's Student Services Team is dedicated to ensuring that you have an enjoyable stay in the UK. We understand how important safe and comfortable accommodation is for you. Whether you choose homestay or residential accommodation, we make sure you have a great place you can call home.
Please note that if you are aged 16/17 and enrol on one of our courses, you will join a class of adult students. A high level of support is provided for students under 18, including a separate induction and weekly welfare tutorials. Parents/guardians will be informed of lateness or unauthorized absence from class. Students aged 16/17 are not normally supervised outside of class time and will be responsible for their own safety, although Twin will provide guidelines.
Our student services team will:
- Give you accommodation advice and help you to source accommodation
- Deliver an induction programme
- Provide your student identity card
- Advise you on travelcards
- Help you with mobile phone purchases and Internet access
- Provide you with ongoing support and monitoring throughout the programme
- Offer you counselling and advice on practical issues such as healthcare and travel
- Give you access to our exciting social programme
- Offer you 24 hour emergency support
One of the great things about Twin's London English School is the mix of students you will meet. In 2015, we welcomed people from 70 different countries who wanted to improve their English, as well as those living in the UK; this includes adult students aged 16 and above and closed group students aged 10 years and above.
When you study at Twin, you get to meet interesting people, gain insights into each other’s cultures, and make new friends from all around the world. Check out our Facebook page to see who you could meet!
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >