Long Term English
Enjoy a long stay in the UK with our long term English course
Long term English
If you want to truly experience life in the UK as well as improve your level of English, our Long Term English Programme is ideal. You will study for a minimum of 20 weeks and will have more time to enjoy many UK sights and attractions.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Our long-term English course is great for those who have the extra time to put into learning English. Whilst at Twin students will be able to enjoy a great learning experience and will also benefit from monthly workshops which will be based on grammar and independent study. Because you will be spending an extended time in the UK, you will be able to experience more of British culture and have more time to practise your English in real life situations whilst sight-seeing and socialising with other students.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
When you choose Long Term English with Twin, we will aim to ensure that all of your goals are met, and you will have regular progress monitoring with homework, tutorials and quizzes in order to achieve this. In addition to improving your general English and core skills, this is a great opportunity for you to expand your knowledge, experience the varied British culture and meet people from all over the world. If you want to also gain some work experience whilst in the UK, our award-winning team can help you to find placements (available for EU students only), creating the perfect environment for you to practise the skills that you have learnt on your long term English course.
Twin's Long-term English course includes:
- Language placement assessment comprising grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Regular progress monitoring - this will take place with your teacher along with monthly progress tests and fortnightly tutorials in order to measure your achievement and highlight areas requiring extra attention.
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course.
- Twin social programme - different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
- Fortnightly tutorials - these will take place with your teacher.
- Monthly workshops - focusing on independent learning and grammar.
|Long Term English|
|English Level||Beginner - Advanced|
|Maximum class size||London - 18, Eastbourne - 15|
|Start date||London Centre - Every Monday|
|Course duration||20 wks, 24 wks, 36 wks, 48 wks|
Standard course Monday to Friday 9am to 12.30 (includes 30 minute break)
Intensive course Monday to Friday 9am to 12.30 (includes 30 minute break) plus 8 hours of afternoon lessons (timetable confirmed in student induction)
|Course Location||London and Eastbourne|
|Location||20 weeks||24 weeks||36 weeks||48 weeks|
|Standard programme||London and Eastbourne||£2400||£2760||£3960||£5040|
|Standard + Conversation||London||£3000||£3480||£5040||£6480|
|Standard + IELTS *||London||£3200||£3720||£5400||£6960|
*exam fees are NOT included
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >
You may also like
Short-Term General English
You can improve your English level at our English school in London or Eastbourne with our General English course. Classes are available in the morning or afternoon and you can combine General English with additional courses and exam preparation classes with our English Plus+ and English Unlimited programmes.
Intensive English Course
Now available at both our London and English schools, our Intensive English course will help you improve your core English skills in an encouraging and focused environment.