Our One-to-One English courses in London and Eastbourne are perfect if you want to tailor a course to your individual needs.
One to one English
Our one-to-one English courses are tailor-made so the course contents and materials can be designed to meet your specific needs. Whether you require help with exam techniques, interview preparation or you need to learn certain terminology such as Legal English.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Twin's one-to-one courses are ideal if you want to develop your English for a specific purpose, e.g. a spoken English tutorial or English for business, finance or law. It is also a great option if you need to prepare for an exam, such as one of the Cambridge exams, including Cambridge FCE, Cambridge CAE and CPE. If you’re looking for work, you can take one-to-one lessons to work on your CV and do job interview preparation. After an initial assessment, we will pair you up with a specialist tutor who will plan the sessions based on your personal objectives.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
Twin's One-to-One English course includes:
- Language placement assessment comprising grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Regular progress monitoring - this will take place with your teacher along with monthly progress tests and fortnightly tutorials in order to measure your achievement and highlight areas requiring extra attention.
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course
- Twin social programme - different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
Not only does one-to-one tuition result in greatly accelerated learning, but timetables are flexible and can be arranged to fit around your other commitments. You can book as few or as many lessons as you require, as frequently or infrequently as you want. One-to-one English lessons can be taken in conjunction with group lessons, allowing you to enjoy the atmosphere of a class, while you work on individual problem areas with a private tutor.
Possible content for one-to-one lessons:
- Business English
- Financial English
- Marketing English
- Legal English
- Medical English
- KET/ PET/ FCE/ CAE/ CPE exam preparation
- School/ University exam preparation
- School/ University homework help
- Business presentations/ reports
- Academic presentations/ essays
- CV writing
- Job interview preparation
|One to One English|
|Maximum class size||1|
|Hours per week||1 - 30|
|Levels available||Beginner to Advanced|
|Maximum course duration||No maximum|
English Plus+ One to One
|Available at||English Centre in London Greenwich and Eastbourne|
|One-to-one English Classes||£45 per hour|
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >