Tailor-made English courses provide a great opportunity for closed groups to learn language that is relevant to their needs, such as a Business English course.
For groups requiring English tuition that is tailored to your individual needs, our Tailor-made courses are ideal. The course can be created for groups of 10 or more students and a variety of topics can be covered, from Financial English to Medical English.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
If your group wants to learn English for a specific purpose, for example for work or study, we can put together a special course for you. We work with you to understand your requirements and objectives, and use that understanding to design a highly effective teaching programme to meet your expectations and learning goals.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
We can accept groups of 10 or more students, from age 10 upwards, with any level of English. Students over the age of 16 may have the opportunity to study with other international students. We can incorporate excursions and activities into your package if required. Timetables are flexible and you can book as few or as many hours of tuition as you require. Please contact us for a quote.
Possible content for group courses:
- General English for adults
- General English for juniors
- English for Business
- Financial English
- Marketing English
- Legal English
- Medical English
- Academic English
- KET/ PET/ FCE/ CAE/ CPE exam preparation
- School/ University exam preparation
- Work preparation programme
Twin's Tailor-made English course includes:
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Language placement assessment comprising grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
Available to closed groups throughout the year.
Price on enquiry.
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >