Academic year courses
Now you can spend a whole year in Ireland improving your English
Academic Year in Ireland
We're delighted to offer students the chance to study at Twin Chapterhouse Dublin for an academic year.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Available in our Twin Chapterhouse Dublin English centre, students can study for a whole academic year, which is 25 weeks of tuition and 8 weeks of holiday.
Each of the course options include 15 hours per week of tuition. But, students who would like a more intensive experience, can chhose the English Unlimited option allowing them to combine 2 Academic Year courses for a maximum of 30 hours of tuition per week.
At Twin Chapterhouse Dublin, we help students develop with assessments every two weeks and individual face-to-face feedback.
In order to better your fluency and accuracy, you will need to improve all of your key English skills. We want to make sure that you get the most out of your lessons so our General English course will focus on your,
- Speaking and Listening
- Reading and Writing
- Grammar and Vocabulary
The International English Language Testsing System is the most popular measure of English ability in the world for those who do not speak English as a native language. This course will help you,
- Focus on improving your fluency, accuracy and confidence in English
- Familiarise yourself with the Academic IELTS exam format while improving your exam technique
- Help you develop a strategy so that you are able to perform to the best of your ability
- Improve your skills in all four core skills; reading, writing, speaking and listening
Communication skills are combined with Business English to provide a specialist course for career focused students.
- Telephone Skills
- and Emailing in English
It will also cover trends and theories and trends in Business and give students the chance to further develop their presentation skills through the exploration of key business concepts and issues.
- Sample Programme
- What's included
- Key facts
|Standard and Unlimited Courses|
|General English||General English||General English||General English||General English|
|General English/Business Communication/IELTS||General English/Business Communication/IELTS||General English/Business Communication/IELTS||General English/Business Communication/IELTS||Afternoon
General English/Business Communication/IELTS
Closing days 2020:
- January 1st
- 10th, 13th April - Easter break
- May 8th, 25th
- August 26th
- December 24th December - 4 January - Christmas/New Years break
- Language placement assessment including grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course.
Closing days 2019:
Deposit, fees and payment
Full fees are due 28 days before the start of the course. If a student books a course less than 28 days before the start of the course full fees are payable immediately.
Direct students required to apply for visa before travelling must pay £250 non-refundable deposit in order to receive the visa letter. All other direct students must always pay in full at the time of booking.
Documents can may be sent by courier at the request of the student or agent. TTI will charge for this service.
- After 14 days:
Cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by TTI at least 14 days before the start of the course. Tuition fees will be refunded minus a £100 cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days:
Fees will be refunded minus one week's tuition fees and any airport transfer charges.
- Cancellation after arrival:
Once you have started your course tuition fees are non-refundable.
Refunds may take up to 28 days to process to process.
Read our full terms and conditions
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >