Accommodation in Eastbourne
Let us help find the right accommodation for you
Accommodation in Eastbourne
Twin provides quality homestay and residential accommodation at affordable prices for thousands of international students each year. We place great emphasis on finding safe, clean and comfortable accommodation where you speak to English speaking hosts and fellow students.
When you study with us you will be able to select one of the following accommodation options:
- Other Accommodation (including self-catering, hostels and hotel)
Please see below for more information.
Homestay in Eastbourne
We know that safety, cleanliness and comfort in their accommodation is an important for a student making the transition to their new life in the UK.
Families are usually within 40 minutes travel time from school on foot or by public transport, and within an approximate distance of two miles. A weekly travel ticket for buses in Eastbourne costs £15.
Students that are aged under 18 stay with local host families. For those aged over 18 who may prefer to live more independently, we offer a private home arrangement.
Our Accommodation officer visits all our homestay providers regularly to make sure that they meet our own standards and comply with British Council guidelines.
All homestay conditions will abide by the list below:
- The maximum number of students in the house is four
- The house is clean and comfortable with adequate heating and lighting
- A comfortable bed and study facilities, with sufficient hanging and drawer space for your clothes
- Fresh bed linen and towels every week
- Access to washing facilities and bathrooms on a daily basis
- Laundry once a week
Please note that our homestays are provided by trusted local organisers.
Extra Notes: Homestay for under 18s
- Students aged 17 and under can expect to share a room with another student
- The hosts treat the student like a member of the family, eating together and sharing the common living areas of the house together.
- Accommodation is generally full-board
- Students on an adult programme that are aged 16-17 may book half-board with parental consent.
- B&B accommodation is not a suitable option for 16-17 year-olds.
Extra Notes: Homestay for over 18s
- Students stay with host families and there may be more than four students in the house. The homestay conditions outlined above apply.
- They are given a single room unless they request to share with a friend in a twin room.
- Accommodation is generally half board (breakfast and dinner)
Other Accommodation in Eastbourne
If you would prefer to stay in other accommodation, Twin is happy to advise on the options available, including self-catering, hotels and hostels. Please consult the school directly on +44(0)1323 725 887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details on fees, please follow the link: http://www.englishcentres.co.uk/fees