Wine and dine this Valentine’s Day in Greenwich
Your Greenwich guide to Valentine's day
Where to wine and dine this Valentine’s Day in Greenwich
There’s nowhere quite like London to celebrate Valentine’s Day. The lively city offers many ways in which you can spend the special day with your loved one. Need some Valentine’s Day inspiration for where to eat and drink in Greenwich? We’ve got you covered!
Many lovers celebrate Valentine’s Day by going out for a delicious romantic dinner, so why not book a table at one of these Greenwich based restaurants and show the person you love how much they mean to you.
- Treat yourself and your loved one to European cuisine at the North Pole in Greenwich. They have a three course set menu available with a complimentary Bellini for only £29.95pp. Check out their website and book your table now.
- The Gipsy Moth have a deal that you simply cannot resist this Valentine’s Day; for only £30 you can enjoy a sharing starter, two mains and you can choose between a large glass of wine or a pint of beer!
- If you don’t want to splash out the cash, why not have a spot of afternoon tea at The Clarendon Hotel, in Blackheath, which includes a selection of scones and jam, cakes, and sandwiches served with your choice of favourite Twinning’s tea, from £15.00pp, or £18.50pp for afternoon tea with a glass of chilled prosecco. Alternatively, the hotel also has a three course meal for £32pp.
If you’d rather have a drink or two, Greenwich has many pubs and bars available, or if you want something more special to do with your loved one why not check out these two alcohol-based evenings.
- Celebrate Valentine’s a day early, on the 13th February by having an evening of cheese and wine tasting, at Davy’s. For £35pp you can taste six delicious pairings of wine and cheese.
- On the 8th February you can attend a fun class of making cocktails with the captain, at The Cutty Sark. The class costs £17.50pp and includes three hours of excitement as you experiment with alcohol and learn how to create the perfect cocktails.