A course taught from our Dublin centre, for those with a keen interest in business
This is a course designed to improve business specific English and help those who are looking to pursue a career in, or study, business. This course includes team business planning, company visits, individual bi-weekly feedback and Cambridge Business Certification.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
This course provides specialised English training to prospective students of Business undergraduate or graduate courses, or those looking to move into the business world professionally in an English speaking country.
As part of our Intensive programme, this course combines General English with another option. This course may also be taken as a standalone part-time course without General English, totalling 15 hours of study per week.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
Over this yearlong course classes are divided into Business Skills, in which students focus on learning effective approaches with regard to:
- Telephoning and Emailing English
and Theories and Trends in Business; where students further develop their presentation skills through the exploration of key business concepts and issues.
The business classroom comes alive through interesting business case studies and team projects.
Students are monitored by both formative and summative bi-weekly assessment with individual face-to-face feedback. Students are prepared for the internationally recognised Cambridge Business exams.
- Regular progress monitoring - this will take place with your teacher along with monthly progress tests and fortnightly tutorials in order to measure your achievement and identify areas requiring extra attention.
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course.
- Academic report
- Pre-course needs-analysis
|English level||Intermediate to Advanced (B1 - C1)|
|Start Date||Weekly on a Monday|
6 hours per week as an intensive English add-on.
|Course Location||Eastbourne and Dublin|
Each lesson is 45 minutes
|Course||Location||1-7 weeks||8-11 weeks||12-23 weeks||24+ weeks|
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >