Business English Course
Our Business English course has been created for graduates and business professionals who want to improve their business vocabulary and communication skills.
Our Business English course is ideal if you want to learn English you can use in the workplace and business situations. This is an intensive course which aims for fast progression and a significant improvement in your communication skills and vocabulary.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Available to students aged 21 and over, our Business English course has been designed for graduates, business professionals, mature students and ambitious learners who would prefer to learn English in smaller groups, creating a more focused learning environment. Those who are studying business, preparing for an MBA or are getting ready for a new job in a business sector may find this English for business programme more beneficial than a standard General English course.
This course is helpful for those who want to quickly improve their English in a concentrated environment. You will be part of a small class of just 4-8 students which provides more teacher to student focus, therefore giving you a greater level of personal attention in class. The course can be made to suit your needs, meaning that you should be able to progress quickly and effectively.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
All of our Business English teachers have business experience which will create a rewarding place for you to learn and develop. When teaching Business English, your tutor will use materials from the Internet and newspapers so that you can apply the language to real-life situations. We can also provide specialist, industry-focused sessions as part of the programme in the form of one-to-one lessons.
The course content is personalised to the group, but popular topics include:
- Job application and interview practice
- Useful business terms and expressions
- Vocabulary related to services, products, finance and marketing
- Business correspondence - written business communication such as letters, emails, and reports
- Writing executive summaries
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Participating in meetings
- Making presentations
- Presenting data and describing trends
- Recruitment practice and procedures
- Understanding cultural differences
- Language placement assessment including grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Regular progress monitoring - this will take place with your teacher along with monthly progress tests and fortnightly tutorials in order to measure your achievement and identify areas requiring extra attention.
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course.
- Twin social programme - different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
- Weekly tutorials - these will take place with your teacher.
- Academic report
- Pre-course needs-analysis questionnaire
- Exclusively available to students aged 21+
|English level||Intermediate to Advanced (B1 - C1)|
|Maximum Class Size||8|
|Start Date||Weekly on a Monday|
|Lessons per Week||
21 hours per week
Duration: 4 weeks
|Course Location||London Greenwich & Eastbourne|
|Business English||21 Hours||£350 per week|
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >
You may also like
Save when you choose our English Unlimited package. You can study General English, IELTS Preparation, English for Work and take Conversation classes for one great price.
Intensive English Course
Now available at both our London and Eastbourne schools, our Intensive English course will help you improve your key English skills in an encouraging and focused environment.