English courses in Eastbourne
Develop your key skills with our range of English and exam preparation courses
English Courses in Eastbourne
Showing a high level of English can be the key to personal success, whether you use it to further your education or your career. At Twin Eastbourne, we use a range of teaching methods to help develop your use of the English language and improve the core skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
You can gain a recognised IELTS qualification for further work or study
Our wide range of English courses are suitable for both junior and senior learners, we provide all students with the help they need to acheive their English language goals. On top of our General English classes, we are also able to offer an exam preparation course for the internationally recognised and accepted IELTS test.
- Courses available
- More information
- General English (15 hours per week)
- Intensive English (23 hours per week)
- IELTS Preparation
- One-to-One English
- Tailor-made Courses
- Teacher Development
- Young Entrepreneur
- English with Business Simulations
- English with Employability
Closed groups of at least 10 people will be able to apply for our Trinity GESE exam supplement at £100 per person.
2018 Sample Timetable:
|General English||General English||General English||General English||General English|
|IELTS Preparation or Skills||IELTS Preparation or Skills||IELTS Preparation or Skills||
General English Workshop 1:30-3:00
Closing days 2018:
- March 30th & April 2nd - Easter break
- May 7th
- May 29th
- August 27th
- December 22nd 2018 until January 1st 2019 inclusive - Christmas/New Years break
If you choose to study at Twin, you will also have access to our e-Learning platform, a virtual learning environment where you can:
- Develop your reading skills through looking at authentic news articles
- Follow a personalised study plan
- Get information about our social programme and sign up for events
- Access your tutorials and review the goals that you set with your teacher
- Upload assignments and receive feedback from your teacher
You will continue to have access to e-learning for three months after you have finished your course.
See our fees page for a list of our prices.
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >