English for Special Interest
English courses for different industries.
English for Special Interest
Every industry speaks its own language. We can help you understand your's with a range of tailor-made courses
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Customised English language courses based on your specific industry or personal needs
Twin English Centre Dublin has a catalogue of specific English courses to suit a broad range of industries.
Previous customised courses have been created for:
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
We can tailor-make your course depending on your industry and different language needs. If your industry is not on the list we would be delighted to talk to you about customising a course specifically for your needs.
How the course works:
Join our morning General English classes to improve your fluency and confidence with English
Group Business English
Then take two of our afternoon classes to focus on your English in the workplace skills
One to One classes
Finally take two afternoons of one to one tuition to focus directly on your business fluency needs
Twin's English for Special Interest course includes:
- Language placement assessment including grammar & oral - carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Regular progress monitoring - this will take place with your teacher along with monthly progress tests and fortnightly tutorials in order to measure your achievement and identify areas requiring extra attention.
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to e-Learning materials - Lifetime access from the first lesson of all material covered during the course.
- Twin social programme - different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
|English for Special Interest|
|English Level||Elementary - Advanced (Module dependant)|
|Maximum class size||15|
|Hours per week||
Dublin Closing days 2020:
|Hours per week||Level||Price per person per week|
|English for Special Interest||22.3||A1-C1||€520|
Deposit, fees and payment
Full fees are due 28 days before the start of the course. If a student books a course less than 28 days before the start of the course full fees are payable immediately.
Direct students required to apply for visa before travelling must pay £250 non-refundable deposit in order to receive the visa letter. All other direct students must always pay in full at the time of booking.
Documents can may be sent by courier at the request of the student or agent. TTI will charge for this service.
- After 14 days:
Cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by TTI at least 14 days before the start of the course. Tuition fees will be refunded minus a £100 cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days:
Fees will be refunded minus one week's tuition fees and any airport transfer charges.
- Cancellation after arrival:
Once you have started your course tuition fees are non-refundable.
Refunds may take up to 28 days to process to process.
Read our full terms and conditions
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >
You may also like
Our Long-term English courses are ideal for those wanting to experience UK culture while improving their English. By studying for at least 12 weeks, you will have more time to enjoy the many sights and attractions the UK has on offer. Of course, the more weeks you stay, the more opportunity there will be for enjoyment and language development.
Academic Year in Ireland
We're delighted to offer students the chance to study at Twin English Centre Dublin for an academic year.