Learn English in London, prepare for IELTS and improve your conversation skills.
Save when you choose our English Unlimited package. You can study General English, IELTS Preparation, English for University modules, English for Work and also take Conversation classes for one great price.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Our English Unlimited programme forms one part of our University Pathways suite of courses, alongside the University Foundation in Business and English for University options. These courses are designed to help students progress towards universty study where they will be attending an English speaking university.
For those looking to maximise their studies and get more for their money, English Unlimited might very well be the course for you. Our course in London gives you the freedom to study what you like as frequently as you would like; this flexibility allows you to choose courses that are beneficial to your educational journey and fit around your individual schedule. Simply sign up to the classes you want to attend each week.
Every morning, Monday to Friday students can take General English classes where studies will focus on essential language skills such as speaking, listening, writing and grammar.
Afternoon classes are focused on your specific needs and your overall language objective i.e. whether you want to find work in an English speaking country or attend a British university.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
We currently offer:
- IELTS preparation
- English for Work
- Conversation classes
- English for University
- Topic based workshop (2 lessons every Friday)
The English Unlimited programme means that you can get up to 40 lessons of high quality tuition per week at greater value than when you book the courses individually.
Twin's English Unlimited course includes:
- Language placement assessment including grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Regular progress monitoring - this will take place with your teacher along with monthly progress tests and fortnightly tutorials in order to measure your achievement and highlight areas requiring extra attention.
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course.
- Twin social programme - different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
- Fortnightly tutorials - these will take place with your teacher.
|Maximum class size||15|
|Lessons per week||
Minimum English Level: A1 (Elementary)
You can receive up to 40 lessons of English tuiton with our English Unlimited course which is made up of the following courses with lessons during the following times:
General English Morning: Mon-Fri 09:00 - 12:30
General English Afternoon: Mon-Fri 13:30 - 17:00
IELTS Preparation: Mon & Wed 13:30 - 17:00
Conversation Classes: Tues & Thurs 13:30-17:00
English for work: Mon & Wed 13:30-17:00
Topical workshop: Friday 13:30-15:00
Each lesson is 45 minutes long
|Course Location||English Centre London Greenwich|
|1-7 weeks||8-11 weeks||12-23 weeks||24+ weeks|
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >
At the begining everything was difficult, because my English level was an intermediate but at Twin there are English teachers that helped me to improve my English in few days. Teachers are very helpful and friendly, they know how to create the perfect atmosphere to encourage you to participate at classroom.
You may also like
Intensive English Course
Now available at both our London and Eastbourne schools, our Intensive English course will help you improve your key English skills in an encouraging and focused environment.
Long Term English
Our Long Term English courses are ideal for those wanting to experience UK culture while improving their English. By studying for at least 12 weeks, you will have more time to enjoy the many sights and attractions the UK has on offer. Of course, the more weeks you stay, the more opportunity there will be.