English with Employability
English with Employability helps students learn the skills needed to move into employment
English with Employability
A part of our brand new Global Career Skills programme, this course is designed to help students develop the skills they need to make them employable.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Available to closed groups, this two-week programme combines English study with Employability modules, and is designed for students who are looking to learn tools and techniques directly related to finding employment. General English and English for Work will be studied together with key employability skills such as CV building, interview preparation, application letter writing and more.
With our Business Insights optional extras, students will also have the opportunity to hear talks given by business managers or take part in company visits around London. This will provide them with a better understanding of real life business situations and activities.
- Sample Programme
- What's Included?
- Fast Facts
- Optional Extras
|Day||Morning 9.00 -12.30||Afternoon 13.30 -17.00|
Induction & language assessment
|Looking for work|
|Tuesday||General English||Company profiles|
|Wednesday||General English||CV writing part 1|
|Thursday||General English||Interview skills and techniques part 1|
|Friday||General English||Free time or Business Insights opt. extra|
|Saturday||Free time - or book an excursion||Free time - or book an excursion|
|Sunday||Free time - or book an excursion||Free time - or book an excursion|
|Monday||General English||CV writing part 2|
|Tuesday||General English||Interview skills and techniques part 2|
|Wednesday||General English||Small talk and networking|
|Thursday||General English||Free time or Business Insights opt. extra|
|Friday||General English||End of course review|
All Twin's Global Career Skills pogrammes include:
- Certificate of achievement - awarded upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access available from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course
- Twin social programme - a variety of events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free
|English With Employability|
|English Level||Minimum English level - B1 (Intermediate)|
|Maximum class size||15|
|Start date||Weekly starts|
Mon-Fri - 09:00 - 17:00
30 hours per week
Engilsh Centre Eastbourne
Business Insights (up to two)
- Up to two Business Insights add-ons, including talks from business managers or visits to established companies in London.
- For group bookings only, we can arrange excursions and admissions to attractions across the UK, allowing students to experience British culture while they learn.
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >