IELTS Preparation Course
Our course is designed to help you excel in your IELTS exam
IELTS Exam Preparation
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the most popular English language test in the world. For those who wish to study, work or migrate to places where English is the native language, a high score in the IELTS exam is beneficial. With our IELTS course, we can help you succeed.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Our Academic IELTS Preparation course will:
- Focus on improving your fluency, accuracy and confidence in English
- Familiarise you with the Academic IELTS exam format while improving your exam technique
- Help you develop a strategy so that you are able to perform to the best of your ability
- Improve your skills in all four core skills; reading, writing, speaking and listening
Academic IELTS is an element of our University Pathways suite of courses, and is taught as part of the University Foundation in Business, English Unlimited and English for University options. These courses give students knowledge and skills to help them reach the requirements they need to attend university and to help them prepare for their degree study.
You don't need to be aiming to attend university to take this course, Academic IELTS is ideal for anyone who wants to better their English language ability. Students may take this as a standalone Part-time course.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
You can choose to take the IELTS Preparation class on its own as a part-time course, where you will focus on all of the techniques that are required to score well on the test. If you want to take it a step further, you can also study this course as part of your Intensive English or English Unlimited study. In doing so, you are able to progress faster and should see greater improvement in your English skills.
As well as helping with your exam practice, we will help you to organise your IELTS test and, if needed, we can also help you to complete your UCAS application if you want to study at a UK university.
For those wanting to take our IELTS preparation class as part of a closed group, contact us for pricing and timetable information.
Twin's IELTS Preparation course includes:
- Language placement assessment including grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, ensuring that you are placed in the right class
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course.
- Twin social programme - different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
- Monthly IELTS Practice test - including individual feedback from your tutor.
- Academic report
- Monthly tutorials - with your IELTS tutor.
|IELTS Preparation Course|
|English Level||English level - B1-C1 (Intermediate - Advanced)|
|Maximum class size||
|Hours per week||
6 hours per week
|Course Location||London and Eastbourne|
Closing days 2019:
|Availability||1-7 weeks||8-11 weeks||12-23 weeks||24+ weeks|
|English + IELTS||London and Eastbourne||£260pw||£250pw||£240pw||£195pw|
|English for University||London and Eastbourne||£320pw||£300w||£280pw||£260pw|
|Part-time IELTS preparation||London and Eastbourne||
Please see our Intensive English page for more information regarding our Intensive English course. More informaton on English Unlimited, English for University and Part-time English can also be found on their pages.
Deposit, fees and payment
Full fees are due 28 days before the start of the course. If a student books a course less than 28 days before the start of the course full fees are payable immediately.
Direct students required to apply for visa before travelling must pay £250 non-refundable deposit in order to receive the visa letter. All other direct students must always pay in full at the time of booking.
Documents can be sent by courier at the request of the student or agent. TTI will charge for this service.
- After 14 days:
Cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by TTI at least 14 days before the start of the course. Tuition fees will be refunded minus a £100 cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days:
Fees will be refunded minus one week's tuition fees and any airport transfer charges.
- Cancellation after arrival:
Once you have started your course tuition fees are non-refundable.
Refunds may take up to 28 days to process to process.
Read our full terms and conditions
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >
You may also like
Our one-to-one English programme provides course contents and materials tailored towards your specific needs. This programme can help improve your exam technique, interview preparation or teach you specialised business vocabulary such as Legal English.
English for University
If you are looking at attending an English speaking university then you will need to make sure that you are prepared. This course has been designed to ensure that you have the skills required to succeed in your future studies.