IELTS Preparation Course
Our course is designed to help you excel in your IELTS exam
IELTS exam preparation
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the most popular English language test in the world. For those who wish to study, work or migrate to places where English is the native language, a high score in the IELTS exam is crucial. With our IELTS course, we can help you succeed.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Our Academic IELTS exam preparation course will:
- Focus on improving your fluency, accuracy and confidence in English
- Familiarise yourself with the Academic IELTS exam format while improving your exam technique
- Help you develop a strategy so that you are able to perform to the best of your ability
- Improve your skills in all four core skills; reading, writing, speaking and listening
Academic IELTS preparation is available as a standalone Part-time course, or as part of our English for University, Intensive English and English Unlimited programmes. This means that you can have from 8 lessons to 30 lessons, to up to 40 lessons of English each week depending on which course you study under. This provides you with the perfect opportunity to improve your English and prepare for your exam.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
You can choose to take the IELTS exam preparation class on its own as a part-time course, where you will focus on all of the techniques that are required to score well on the test. If you want to take it a step further, you can also study this course as part of your Intensive English or English Unlimited study. In doing so, you are able to progress faster and should see plenty of improvement in your English skills.
As well as helping with your exam practice, we will help you to organise your IELTS test and, if needed, we can also help you to complete your UCAS application if you want to study at a UK university.
For those wanting to take our IELTS preparation class as part of a closed group, contact us for pricing and timetable information.
Twin's IELTS Preparation course includes:
- Language placement assessment including grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, ensuring that you are placed in the right class
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course.
- Twin social programme - different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
- Monthly IELTS Practice test - including individual feedback from your tutor.
- Academic report
- Monthly tutorials - with your IELTS tutor.
|IELTS Preparation Course|
|English Level||English level - B1-C1 (Intermediate - Advanced)|
|Maximum class size||
|Lessons per week||
IELTS Preparation lessons: Tues & Thur - 13:30 - 17:00
8 lessons per week
|Course Location||London and Eastbourne|
|Availability||1-7 weeks||8-11 weeks||12-23 weeks||24+ weeks|
|English Plus+ IELTS||London and Eastbourne||£260pw||£250pw||£240pw||£195pw|
|English for University||London and Eastbourne||£320pw||£300w||£280pw||£260pw|
|Part-time IELTS preparation||London and Eastbourne||
Please see our Intensive English page for more information regarding our Intensive English course. More informaton on English Unlimited, English for University and Part-time English can also be found on their pages.
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >