English courses in London
Our full range of English, exam preparation and specialist courses
English courses in London
At Twin, we want your learning to be fun. Our teachers use a communicative teaching method, with a focus on improving your speaking and listening. Lessons also aim to improve your reading, writing and study skills which can aid you in further academic study or in your professional working life.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Find the course that best suits your needs to achieve your English goals
At our English school in London we offer part-time, full-time and combination courses, so you can choose which course is best for you. You can study from about six hours a week to about 30 hours each week depending on the course you choose, with lessons taking place in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- Courses available
- More information
- General English
- Intensive English
- Part-time English
- Long-term English
- Au Pair English
- English for University
- Business English
- English Unlimited
- Conversation classes
- English for Work
- IELTS Preparation
- One to one English
- Tailor-made Courses
- Teacher Development
- Parent and Junior English
- Young Entrepreneur
- English with Business Simulations
- English with Employability
Closed groups of at least 10 people will be able to apply for our Trinity GESE exam supplement at £100 per person.
Closing days 2018:
- March 30th & April 2nd - Easter break
- May 7th
- May 29th
- August 27th
- December 22nd 2018 until January 1st 2019 inclusive - Christmas/New Years break
If you are looking to gain an internationally recognised qualification in order to further your education or career, you can choose one of our English exam preparation courses which will help you prepare for the IELTS exam. We are also able to offer you one-to-one classes and specialised, tailor-made group courses. Whatever your English goal is, we can help you to achieve it if you study at our London English school.
If you choose to study at Twin, you will have access to our e-Learning platform, a virtual learning environment where you can:
- Develop your reading skills through looking at authentic news articles.
- Follow a personalised study plan.
- Get information about our social programme and sign up for events.
- Access your tutorials and review the goals that you set with your teacher.
- Upload assignments and receive feedback from your teacher.
- You will continue to have access to e-Learning for three months after you have finished your course.
We are more than just your average English school. At our HQ in London, we have an award-winning work experience team who can help you find work experience in the UK to boost your CV (available to EU students only). You can combine your English course with your placement and can practise your English skills whilst at work.
See our fees page for a list of our prices.
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >