Long Term English
Enjoy a long stay in the UK with our long term English course
Our Long-term English courses are ideal for those wanting to experience UK culture while improving their English. By studying for at least 12 weeks, you will have more time to enjoy the many sights and attractions the UK has on offer. Of course, the more weeks you stay, the more opportunity there will be.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Our long-term English course is great for those who have the extra time to put into learning English. Whilst at Twin, students will be able to enjoy a great learning experience, benefitting in addition from monthly workshops which are based on grammar and independent study. By staying for an extended period of time in the UK, you will be able to experience more of British culture. Furthermore, you will have more time to practise your English in real life situations whilst sight-seeing and socialising with other students.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
When you choose Long-term English with Twin, we will aim to ensure that all of your goals are met. You will have regular progress monitoring with homework, tutorials and quizzes in order to achieve this. In addition to improving your general English and key skills, this is a great opportunity for you to expand your knowledge. You will be able to experience the variety of British culture and meet people from all over the world. If you want to also gain some work experience whilst in the UK, our award-winning team can help you find placements (available for EU students only), creating the perfect environment for you to practise the skills that you have learnt on your Long-term English course.
Twin's Long-term English course includes:
- Language placement assessment including grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Regular progress monitoring - this will take place with your teacher along with monthly progress tests and fortnightly tutorials in order to measure your achievement and identify areas requiring extra attention.
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course.
- Twin social programme - different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
- Fortnightly tutorials - these will take place with your teacher.
- Monthly workshops - focusing on independent learning and grammar.
|English Level||Options provided for beginners & advanced (A1-C1)|
|Maximum class size||15|
|Start date||Every Monday|
|Course duration||12+ weeks|
Standard course Monday to Friday 9am to 12.30pm (includes 30 minute break) available on all programmes
Intensive courses also include 6 hours of afternoon lessons
Unlimited English provides access to modules found across the other courses except one-to-one.
|Course Location||London, Eastbourne & Dublin|
|Location||Hours per week (hrs)||Level||12-23 weeks||24+ weeks|
|General English Morning||London, Eastbourne and Dublin||15 Standard English||A1-C1||£155pw
|General English Afternoon||London and Dublin||15 Standard English||A1-C1||
|Intensive English + IELTS *||London, Eastbourne & Dublin||16.5 Standard English + 6 IELTS Preparation||B1-C1||£240pw
|Intensive English + Conversation||London||16.5 Standard English + 6 Conversation||A1-B2||£240pw||£195pw|
|Intensive English + English for Work||London||16.5 Standard English + 6 English for Work||A1-B2||£240pw||£195pw|
|Intensive English + One-to-One||London & Eastbourne||16.5 Standard English + 5 one-to-one||A1-C1||
|English Unlimited||London and Dublin||Up to 30 standard and afternoon modules||A1-C1||£250pw
|Intensive English + Business Communications||Dublin and Eastbourne||16.5 Standard English + 6 Business Communications||B1-C1||€140pw Dublin,
|€130pw Dublin, Eastbourne TBC|
*exam fees are NOT included
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >
You may also like
Short-Term General English
With our short-term General English course you can improve your level of English at either of our schools, in London or Eastbourne. You can also combine your study with additional courses and exam preparation classes with our English Plus+ and English Unlimited programmes.
Intensive English Course
Now available at both our London and Eastbourne schools, our Intensive English course will help you improve your key English skills in an encouraging and focused environment.