Morning and Afternoon English
Extra General English in London, Eastbourne and Dublin
Morning and Afternoon English
Our Morning and Afternoon English course gives students an extra 8 hours per week of study in General English tuition.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Morning and Afternoon English (30 hours)
This intensive option simply gives students more quality tuition on top of their General English hours in the core areas of English language:
- Speaking and Listening
- Reading and Writing
- Grammar and Vocabulary
Study in the metropolitan city of London, the multicultural hub of Dublin or the sunny seaside town of Eastbourne.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
We've been teaching English for more than 20 years; study with us and be sure you can improve your skills.
We use the communicative teaching method which helps students get to grips with English by focusing on coherence, creativity and conversation.
Twin's Morning and Afternoon English course includes:
- Language placement assessment including grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Regular progress monitoring - this will take place with your teacher alongside monthly progress tests and fortnightly tutorials in order to measure your achievement and highlight areas requiring extra attention.
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course.
- Twin social programme - different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
- Fortnightly tutorials - these will take place with your teacher.
|Morning and Afternoon English|
|English Level||All levels|
|Maximum class size||15|
|Hours per week||
|Course Location||Dublin, Eastbourne and London|
Closing days 2019:
|Centre||1-7 weeks||8-11weeks||12-23 weeks||24+ weeks|
Deposit, fees and payment
Full fees are due 28 days before the start of the course. If a student books a course less than 28 days before the start of the course full fees are payable immediately.
Direct students required to apply for visa before travelling must pay £250 non-refundable deposit in order to receive the visa letter. All other direct students must always pay in full at the time of booking.
Documents can may be sent by courier at the request of the student or agent. TTI will charge for this service.
- After 14 days:
Cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by TTI at least 14 days before the start of the course. Tuition fees will be refunded minus a £100 cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days:
Fees will be refunded minus one week's tuition fees and any airport transfer charges.
- Cancellation after arrival:
Once you have started your course tuition fees are non-refundable.
Refunds may take up to 28 days to process to process.
Read our full terms and conditions
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >
You may also like
Our Long-term English courses are ideal for those wanting to experience UK culture while improving their English. By studying for at least 12 weeks, you will have more time to enjoy the many sights and attractions the UK has on offer. Of course, the more weeks you stay, the more opportunity there will be for enjoyment and language development.
English for University
If you are looking at attending an English speaking university then you will need to make sure that you are prepared. This course has been designed to ensure that you have the skills required to succeed in your future studies.