Our One-to-One English courses in London, Eastbourne and Dublin are perfect if you want to tailor a course to your individual needs.
Our one-to-one English programme provides course contents and materials tailored towards your specific needs. This programme can help improve your exam technique, interview preparation or teach you specialised business vocabulary such as Legal English.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Twin's one-to-one courses are ideal if you want to develop your English for a specific purpose such as a spoken English tutorial or English for business, finance or law.
This option can also offer help on exam preparation such as one of the Cambridge exams, including Cambridge FCE, Cambridge CAE and CPE.
If you’re looking for work, you can take one-to-one lessons to work on your CV and prepare for your job interview.
Whatever your personal English goal is, this option allows you to tailor your course to your needs, whether you choose to study online or in school.
After an initial assessment, we will pair you up with a specialist tutor who will plan the sessions based on your personal objectives.
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
Twin's One-to-One English course includes:
- Language placement assessment including grammar, oral and writing - carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Regular progress monitoring - this will take place with your teacher along with monthly progress tests and fortnightly tutorials in order to measure your achievement and highlight areas requiring extra attention.
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to Twin e-Learning - our very own virtual learning environment. Access is from the time of booking until three months after completion of the course
- Twin social programme (not available to students studying online) - different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
We also have a number of measures in place to make sure our students are safe and happy during their time with us. For those under 18 we also provide further care and support, please visit our Care and Support page for more information.
Not only does one-to-one tuition result in faster learning, but timetables are changeable and can be arranged to fit around your other plans. You can book as few or as many lessons as you require, as frequently or infrequently as you want. One-to-one English lessons can be taken alongside group lessons, allowing you to enjoy the atmosphere of a class, while you work on personal problem areas with a private tutor.
Possible content for one-to-one lessons:
- Business English
- Financial English
- Marketing English
- Legal English
- Medical English
- KET, PET, FCE, CAE or CPE exam preparation
- School or University exam preparation
- School or University homework help
- Business presentations or reports
- Academic presentations or essays
- CV writing
- Job interview preparation
|One to One English|
|Maximum class size||1|
|Levels available||Elementary to Advanced|
|Course duration||As requested|
|Hours per week||
|Available at||London, Eastbourne, Dublin & Online|
UK Closing days 2020:
Dublin Closing days 2020:
|One-to-one English Classes||
£40 per hour (Online)
£45 per hour (London, Eastbourne)
€60 per hour - booked in sets of 10 (Dublin)
Deposit, fees and payment
Full fees are due 28 days before the start of the course. If a student books a course less than 28 days before the start of the course full fees are payable immediately.
Direct students required to apply for visa before travelling must pay £250 non-refundable deposit in order to receive the visa letter. All other direct students must always pay in full at the time of booking.
Documents can may be sent by courier at the request of the student or agent. TTI will charge for this service.
- After 14 days:
Cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by TTI at least 14 days before the start of the course. Tuition fees will be refunded minus a £100 cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days:
Fees will be refunded minus one week's tuition fees and any airport transfer charges.
- Cancellation after arrival:
Once you have started your course tuition fees are non-refundable.
Refunds may take up to 28 days to process to process.
Read our full terms and conditions
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >
You may also like
For groups requiring English tuition that is tailored to your individual needs, our Tailor-made courses are ideal. The course can be created for groups of 10 or more students and a variety of topics can be covered, from Financial English to Medical English.
With our General English course you can improve your level of English at our schools in London, Eastbourne, Dublin or Online!