Super Intensive English
Make the most of your time in Dublin with a Super Intensive course
Now available at our Dublin school, our Super Intensive English course will help you improve your key English skills in an encouraging and focused environment.
Have a question?
+44 (0) 20 8297 3258
Super Intensive English is only available at our Twin English Centre Dublin (formerly Alpha College of English).
This course will allow you to focus on your English language skills development. This course is ideal if you want to focus your English tuition and learn some Business English.
Afternoon modules include:
- More information
- What's included?
- Fast facts
The Super Intensive course at our Twin English Centre Dublin (formerly Alpha College of English is developed to help improve a student's English fluency and to help students to understand and practise the fundamentals of effective business communication through English.
Afternoon General Business English lessons are provided on Monday and Tuesday afternoons.
This course is aimed at students who have a professional need for Business English, so, people in or training for jobs in the business world.
It is not a specialist module covering one particular area in great depth, but rather cover,s in a practical way, the English needed in everyday business or work situations.
Twin's Intensive English course includes:
- Language placement assessment including grammar & oral - carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Regular progress monitoring - this will take place with your teacher along with monthly progress tests and fortnightly tutorials in order to measure your achievement and identify areas requiring extra attention.
- Certificate of achievement - upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment - progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to e-Learning materials - Lifetime access from the first lesson of all material covered during the course.
- Twin social programme - different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
|Super Intensive English|
|English Level||Elementary - Advanced (Module dependant)|
|Maximum class size||15|
|Hours per week||
Dublin Closing days 2020:
|Hours per week||Level||1-3||4-7||8-11||12-23|
|Super Intensive||18.3 Standard English + 10 PM lessons||A1-C1||€370||€350||€325||€305|
Deposit, fees and payment
Full fees are due 28 days before the start of the course. If a student books a course less than 28 days before the start of the course full fees are payable immediately.
Direct students required to apply for visa before travelling must pay £250 non-refundable deposit in order to receive the visa letter. All other direct students must always pay in full at the time of booking.
Documents can may be sent by courier at the request of the student or agent. TTI will charge for this service.
- After 14 days:
Cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by TTI at least 14 days before the start of the course. Tuition fees will be refunded minus a £100 cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days:
Fees will be refunded minus one week's tuition fees and any airport transfer charges.
- Cancellation after arrival:
Once you have started your course tuition fees are non-refundable.
Refunds may take up to 28 days to process to process.
Read our full terms and conditions
Get a quote > Make an enquiry >
You may also like
Academic Year in Ireland
We're delighted to offer students the chance to study at Twin English Centre Dublin for an academic year.
Our one-to-one English programme provides course contents and materials tailored towards your specific needs. This programme can help improve your exam technique, interview preparation or teach you specialised business vocabulary such as Legal English.