A top 20 UK university for teaching quality and Gold rated in the Teaching Excellence Framework
Why study at Derby University?
The University of Derby is an ambitious, innovative and modern university located in the geographical centre of England. The university traces it's origins back to 1851, and has earned a number of recognitions for teaching excellence, employability and modern facilities.
The University of Derby highlights
• A top 20 UK university for teaching quality according to The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017.
• Gold rated in the Teaching Excellence Framework June 2017
• In the top 1,000 universities in the world according to Times Higher Education.
• International Student Centre ranked fifth in the world, The International Student Barometer.
• Top ten in the UK for student welfare, as listed in the Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2017.
• 100% of Business Management graduates are in work or further study six months after graduating (Destination of Leavers Survey 15/16).
• Business Management at Derby was ranked in the Top 10 in the UK for overall satisfaction (The National Student Survey 2017).
About the Business School
Derby Business School offers an innovative portfolio of undergraduate business courses. From day one, our students are mixing with real business leaders demonstrating our commitment to real-world learning throughout their studies, with field trips, networking opportunities and work placements at their fingertips.